What Next? You may decide!

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
“Bump” means to post a reply for the sole purpose of bringing the thread back to the top of the forum page.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Well, we have a clear winner - the Zvezda SA-22 Pantsir Greyhound air defence system 8 votes, to 3 each for the other two. These will return to the stash for another day.
I will start the model in a blog shortly - I don't think I'll post pictures of all the sprues, there are far too many, just the main bits & a few details that catch my eye.
Thanks for voting, and I have taken names, so I know who to blame if I have any grief!!! ;)
Dave

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Well, we have a clear winner - the Zvezda SA-22 Pantsir Greyhound air defence system 8 votes, to 3 each for the other two. These will return to the stash for another day.
I will start the model in a blog shortly - I don't think I'll post pictures of all the sprues, there are far too many, just the main bits & a few details that catch my eye.
Thanks for voting, and I have taken names, so I know who to blame if I have any grief!!! ;)
Dave
WELL Dave my vote dint win so i need'nt worry then lol
chris

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Sorry Dave but if you are issuing out blame to me for things, its a very long que. And you've just joined the back of it lol