What next.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
No, none at all , and you can say at my funeral he was still doing that damned diorama when he fell off his chair .:smiling2:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
I was wondering.... why we don't do all of us here on the forum a MASSIVE GROUP DIORAMA.....
I'll explain my idea... we find someone who has the space and we build each one of us part of the diorama.... for example... all the members that live close (to the member that decided to have the huge terrain) can make the terrain let's say KURSK or the outskirst of Prokhorovka with all the trenches and all the tank traps).... then all the modelers that live far can make a vehicle or a group of infantry...and if this goes well... it can go in a museum.....what you all think???.... I know i'm crazy... but it could be nice (THIS DIORAMA WAS MADE WORLDWIDE BY THE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM Scale models.co.uk)

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Ive always wanted to do a group build like this. The local clubs do them. Im sure it wouldnt be difficult to post them to a certain person/persons especially if we do small scale. It would be interesting to hear other peoples views

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Ive always wanted to do a group build like this. The local clubs do them. Im sure it wouldnt be difficult to post them to a certain person/persons especially if we do small scale. It would be interesting to hear other peoples views
It would be UNBELIEVABLE TO DO IT in 1/35....

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
No, none at all , and you can say at my funeral he was still doing that damned diorama when he fell off his chair .:smiling2:
Hey, but at least you can then have something more interesting than flowers or a bit of lawn over your grave.

• Haha
Reactions: JR