What's on the bench 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Just thought we should start a new thread for the new year, judging by there being 58 pages on the old thread.
If one of the mods could close the old thread, thanks.
Slow progress continues on my Cromwell, not far off paint though.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Hi Everyone

Just finished all the acrylic work on Dragon's 1/35 scale Stug IV late with scratch built dozer blade.

1.jpg

Add Watermark_2022_01_02_03_48_13.jpg

Add Watermark_2022_01_02_03_48_59.jpg

Now I am just finishing off all the acrylic work on the crapintheback which includes a scratch built fence panel

Add Watermark_2022_01_02_03_59_39.jpgAdd Watermark_2022_01_02_04_00_48.jpg

Hoping to start the OPR and weathering next week. Happy modelling

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nice scratch Steve.

Graeme the place looks good new paint and all you fixed it up nice for the Thread What’s on the bench. Glad you started a new one hope this will be a Annual thing.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Cheers Dave. Just a few strips of plasticard and a sharp knife...... oh, and the usual 0.5mm rivets ;) :smiling5: :thumb2: :cool:

View attachment 441801View attachment 441802
l gave this a Heart, superb work Steve, unfortunately I can't give that to the StuG or Bob will think he's converted me. I still haven't really got over building two of the damn things. Yours of course is superb, and I love the dozer type ram, scrathery at its best.

CarolsHusband

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dan
This is going to be part of the cargo for the FAMO. I thought I'd build for a bit of a relaxation before weathering the sd.kfz 9 and trailer.

Relaxation......? Silly Dan. That suspension :confused:

28jF1kK.jpg

My18cmq.jpg

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Nice scratch Steve.
l gave this a Heart, superb work Steve, unfortunately I can't give that to the StuG or Bob will think he's converted me. I still haven't really got over building two of the damn things. Yours of course is superb, and I love the dozer type ram, scrathery at its best.
Steve,
That is looking superb mate.

Cheers guys. I appreciate the positive feedback. Don't worry about Bob, JR. He is out at sea with his floaty stuff so won't be able to see it :smiling5: :smiling5: :cool:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Everyone

Just finished all the acrylic work on Dragon's 1/35 scale Stug IV late with scratch built dozer blade.

View attachment 441793

View attachment 441796

View attachment 441797

Now I am just finishing off all the acrylic work on the crapintheback which includes a scratch built fence panel

View attachment 441798View attachment 441799

Hoping to start the OPR and weathering next week. Happy modelling
Nice progress on the StuG Mr. Jones will be the Dog's Danglers when you get 'er done.....thanks for posting it on the thread. :thumb2: Rick H.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just thought we should start a new thread for the new year, judging by there being 58 pages on the old thread.
If one of the mods could close the old thread, thanks.
Your wish is my command... Old thread title added 2021 and locked for further comments.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Nice progress on the StuG Mr. Jones will be the Dog's Danglers when you get 'er done.....thanks for posting it on the thread.
Coming on VERY nicely Steve!!

Cheers guys. Now that we can post photos again hopefully I will be able to do updates as and when. Many thanks for your positive comments. Happy modelling

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Steve, nice fence panel. :thumb2:

I've just managed to paint in the blacks and whites over the light grey body. Just need to do the silver for rotor arms and undercarriage legs, reds for the torpedo stripes, yellows for fin tips and sonar and greens for the overhead sun glaze windows...

20220103_235711.jpg

Cheers,
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.