What's on the bench 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Much obliged Mr. Jones, I plan to use some of the Med. vehicles for a small Dio. I've been working on for some time now. Glad you like em Sir.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Tsk Tsk Paul.........not all of the folks out there have been blessed with the superior understanding of the workings of the internal combustion engine. We must make allowances for their inferior intellect and allow them to stumble and mumble their way through their pathetic lives...........Chevys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!! 'ats all I have to say 'bout that. :tongue-out3: :tongue-out::smiling5::tongue-out3:;):thumb2:

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Alowblo Ron, you must be one of those unfortunate Ford lovers who have to pay huge money to go fast.:smiling:
Not quite, :smiling4: Paul ! By the time I was driving and loving early Mach 1's , they had already been used and abused by who-knows-many-previous-owners and beat up to within an inch of their lifespans, sadly..... but you couldn't tell me I didn't have the coolest car on the planet, no Sir !

Last edited:

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Tsk Tsk Paul.........not all of the folks out there have been blessed with the superior understanding of the workings of the internal combustion engine. We must make allowances for their inferior intellect and allow them to stumble and mumble their way through their pathetic lives...........Chevys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!! 'ats all I have to say 'bout that. :tongue-out3: :tongue-out::smiling5::tongue-out3:;):thumb2:
Aw Rick while I do have a particular fondness for Mustangs, I love most all classic muscle cars, even Chevys. As long as they have a manual transmission lol !

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
All this talk about Mustangs and Chevy's, get a real motor :nerd:
10:35 litre engine 6x6 6 speed . Unfortunately only 30 mph and around 2 /3 mpg.
Go anywhere , what more could you want ? :nerd: :smiling3::smiling2:

1654895797551.png

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
All this talk about Mustangs and Chevy's, get a real motor :nerd:
10:35 litre engine 6x6 6 speed . Unfortunately only 30 mph and around 2 /3 mpg.
Go anywhere , what more could you want ? :nerd: :smiling3::smiling2:

View attachment 455261
I love the look of those! Is there a decent kit of one, and if so does anybody have build experience?
Steve

Reactions: JR

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Glad to hear you only scuffed the Camaro a little Paul.....A bit hotter and you could have gone through the garage wall and ended up in the back yard Buddy!!! Oh, and speaking of all you (in good English) petrol heads, good to see you are all still revved up with no place to go!!!..........

BTW, anyone need a lift???.....

IMG_2993.JPG
Sorry, it only has a small electric motor to drive the trolley and the lifting hook. Almost done on this piece. It just needs weathering, the left chain painted and the 2 chains added to the right side. The wheels rotate to sit between the stabilizer legs too. Lots more to do on this project and I got 17 days left...................

Prost
Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.