What's on the Bench? 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Thanks Andy, that seems like a really cool thing to have, especially if you do some work sanding putty down or sanding resin parts.....

So I guess you have twist tops on your beer bottles then....................

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
The KV-1 fell together so it's all lined up ready for the black gold that is Mr Finishing Surfacer.

I'm down to my last few drops of the stuff and it's seemed almost impossible to get hold of for weeks now, along with the clearcoats I use from them. Probably stuck on a boat somewhere, or in one of those containers that fell into the sea some time back!! :smiling5:

View attachment 418498
ooooooo lashings of 4BO, Mr Race will be well pleased with your efforts, you can't beat a splash of 4BO...(i've even splashed a bit on my current Churchill build), looking good though Andy..:thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7181

ooooooo lashings of 4BO, Mr Race will be well pleased with your efforts, you can't beat a splash of 4BO...(i've even splashed a bit on my current Churchill build), looking good though Andy..:thumb2:
Thanks Chris. I have a fancy 4BO modulation set on its way to try but I don't think it'll be here in time for this one so it might just be my usual mix & match. Tempted to include some worn white wash too, but I'll see how it goes.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I can make out the North African Build (does that count?) :tongue-out3:
Gerry, yes that's one currently being built up...I just got the glass case done.

Richard, couple of Hellcats, an aircraft carrier, a Horch & some small scale stuff on the right.
Paul, you've got keen eyes. Nearly all you spotted have been posted just waiting in line to continue except the Horsch which has been a shelf queen for a while now. It was slated for a snow dio. The aircraft carrier is the Bogue with the Shiratsuyu which I have replaced with the Hatsuyuki in the Kure Harbour dio. The Hellcats need painting.

Cheers,
Richard

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I swear I saw a workbench the other day...:tongue-out3::flushed: you fellas are hilarious.

The packets on top of the glass case are Hornet heads which I'm selecting to replace those on the figures in the diorama...they will all be smiling or laughing at the donkey.

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Richard.....are you fluent in Japanese? Lots of interesting stuff on your bench! So far I have managed to rid myself of one shelf queen......couple more to go

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Not at all Rick...it's just as good as my German :tears-of-joy:
They are interestingly slow to complete. :smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I had a reason for asking Richard if he was fluent in Japanese..........We all know about the barbaric, guttural utterances that you sling about Allen! LOL :tongue-out3: :tongue-out2::tongue-out:;).....I have a couple of WW2 relics that have Japanese inscriptions on them and was looking for translation help Sir. Moot point, as Richard is as illiterate as the rest of us.....oh well, it was worth a try. :thumb2: Rick H.

Status
Not open for further replies.