Where Eagles Dare ?? Junkers Ju 52/3M

C

Caledonia

\ said:
Derek this is looking way cool i love the camouflage and the home made decals are fantastic, it's only my opinion but you have to put this in a dio from the movie, keep em comin peace out.scott
Hi Scott, I agree about the Dio, but I am still struggling with Aircraft, so all that scenery you Tank guys muster up is beyond me. Derek

N

noble

Hi Derek building a dio is not beyond you at all when it comes to it give us a shout if you need any help.

scott

B

backonthecase

Dammit man now I have the music in my head lol! one of my favourite films, Richard Burton at his greatest! This looks really good, keep it up!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
Hi Graham, Thanks for viewing. If you have access to a colour Laser Printer then I guess you can have white as the Laser Decal Paper has a clear film if nothing is printed on it. If you have an Colour Ink Jet Printer then you can buy a different paper for this type of Printer and its background is white. See the link below for more detail, an excellent company to deal with. DerekPrint your own decals using your inkjet or laser printer, UK supplier
First of all top job on that camo scheme, it really looks the business.

As for decals I believe neither laser nor ink jet printers usually do white so you need to use a combination of white decal sheet and careful trimming. ALPS printers print white but I heard that they were being discontinued. You'd need a second mortgage to buy one anyway! I heard on the grapevine that a white ink for Epson ink jet printers was on the way. Personally I prefer to use a laser printer (available at work) since the ink is not water soluble and doesn't need all the sealing to try and prevent it bleeding.

Steve