Which are your plans for the rest of the year?

P

Polux

In fact...when I do plans, they never work :sad:

Anyway, here are mine ;)

First is build some little plane, I need to recuperate my "mojo".

Second is finish my "how to/natural vegetation". My apologies to all...I never plan to do a longer stop than this one :confused:

Third is build the four seasons challenge!

I suppose I'm nearly winter or on Christmas period after all this work...So I want to finish my Renault FT 1/16.

And if the travel to Telford "works", I want to start a SPECIAL model! My first option is a ship 1/32, I have been it in mind for so long... :smiling3:

Well...these are my plans for the next six months....

You have plans??

Or just let the river flow...? ;)

D

dougie

I would like to finish 2 more models, the Ferrari I'm doing atm and the Subaru imprezza Japan.

Ideally it would be 3 but I might actually have some work to do for the rest of the year after being quiet for a long time.

I need to learn to actually dry fit things, set up to prime nearly everything together, get better at bit needing to fill and sand bodies which adds weeks to builds and then to try to spray similar colours together do that things move along much faster.

Lastly... Baby. One on the way, hoping for a boy!

L

Laurie

\ said:
Wow, Laurie!! Looks an ambitious project.
Yes and I am worried Polux I will get bored with the repetition.

Actually going on hols for 9 days which will be like being in jail no model making. o_O

\ said:
Are you sure you're not taking on too much?
Last time I took on to much Rick was 55 years ago. I got married. ;)

Laurie

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
My plans... Build a new man cave and find which of the boxes my stash and tools are in!

Have a few mad ideas to try catch up on a few GBs...once the aforementioned man cave is ready.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well for me to continue ,what ,I,m working on,

1 is Polux seasons,still have two more to do,:rolleyes:

2 finish of my predators which i have 2 on the go,

3,this is the most important one,enjoy what I,m doing with no deadlines or pressure ;)

D

demon

My plans are to learn to slow down not rush my builds doing a hasagawa ta4j skyhawk at the moment then I have a 350 scale dragon cvl 23 uss Princeton big project

Does anybody else find that a lot of this hobby is spent doing research

L

Laurie

\ said:
My plans are to learn to slow down not rush my builds doing a hasagawa ta4j skyhawk at the moment then I have a 350 scale dragon cvl 23 uss Princeton big project
Yes I use to do everything at lunatic speed before I gave up this working for a living lark.

It was a first class idea now I have time to do things at my new status speed.

\ said:
Does anybody else find that a lot of this hobby is spent doing research
Yes loads of it. Pays dividends as you get to see a lot of pictures. What I do is to put for instance in Google search Apache Helicopter or Apache helicopter cockpit. Then up comes at the top of the search hundreds of pictures. Nice thing I find is you get all the military stuff in all the different theatres of war and that is very helpful for effects etc. Plus also for small detail such as tow ropes spades on a Landrover, all the bits not on the model.

Laurie

Say Demon if you go to your profile you can add your first name which will then come up on each reply.

First Name
Dave
I want to finish my Canberra which has taken a back seat now I'm back from working away.Ive got the new Airfix Hurricane Battle of Britain set which I intend using to do my first Diorama.That will be for the Battle of Britain Sig.And I want to build a few more of the stash before I get any more kits.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
rest of year?

theres a few im thinking about..........something sci fi, possibly an x-wing.........1/48 hurricane keeps looking at me from the shelf......i want to do a bike for the upcoming GB.........got an idea for a military dio, got all the vehicles just need to put it all together

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I just want to build something! Trouble is since stopping work, I'm just to busy to start anything lol.

In all seriousness I need to build a roof for the man cave... Might take a while.

First Name
Adrian
Model wise I want to complete the two Phantoms I have on the go, then start the Bradley.

Personally, I'd like to have my house sold in next month or two its been on market 12 months now. Once it's sold I can buy my Shelby Mustang and start renting it out :smiling3:

I can also get a place where I can build a bespoke man cave :smiling3:

Adrian

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
To finish the 1/24 Hurricane and raspberry ripple Hawk, then get back to the parked builds.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I will finish the me262 in a day or two and later this week start the trumpeter 1/32 Swordfish which may take a month or so.

After that I may not start a model for a wile because my house will be going on the market end of September and I am moving into a new build next Feb/March so it may be a while before my new man-cave gets sorted out.