which websites are the best to buy R-C WW2 submarine

S

stevenlarge42

hi u all members.....

im :thinking:about buying radio controlled ww2 german u-boat myself but in nottms gee dee model shop have it but needed another websites to browne it and see wht price are they....

are they diffucult to make it?

coz im :thinking:trying to make it but i havent got any knowledgement of radio control at all......................................................

so here is the picture tht i am looking for.............have anyone had those?

ROBBE U-47...............................................

THKS..........pls reply me .........:peace: steve..DEAFNESS

P.S.what about ww2 usa as well???mmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 19308

u47.jpg

M

matthenat

\ said:
hi u all members.....im :thinking:about buying radio controlled ww2 german u-boat myself but in nottms gee dee model shop have it but needed another websites to browne it and see wht price are they....

are they diffucult to make it?

coz im :thinking:trying to make it but i havent got any knowledgement of radio control at all......................................................

so here is the picture tht i am looking for.............have anyone had those?

ROBBE U-47...............................................

THKS..........pls reply me .........:peace: steve..DEAFNESS

P.S.what about ww2 usa as well???mmmmmmmmmm
Hi Steve

Ive built the Robbie U47 as my first sub and found it reasonably easy to follow all the instructions

If you google robbie U47 your find loads of info and web sites to get prices and I think also its well subjected on here .The only problem I had with it is its very heavy to get out of the water its near 6 feet long I am 75 !! so I have now made and converted the 1/72 revell U boat kit to radio control and I am now in the process of making the 1/72 USA WW2 gato sub also.

The Robbie kit gives you everything you need except the reciever transmitter on /off switch and batteries where as with the revell kits you need to purchase all the items for r/c and water tight compartments etc Sub tech have been vey helpful to me with this and if you google Dave Welch radio control subs loads of info on these models once again I think they are both well documented here also .I also see the robbie kit is for sale on ebay under model submarines.They have gone up in price somewhat due too the falling pound against the euro .

I trust this is some help to you Im sure many more experienced folk on here can also advise you . However this may help and if you want any more info get in touch

Regards

Ian

P

periscope

Hi Steve - Have a look at this site - I don't think anyone can beat their prices - I've had two boats from them - I found them OK to deal with.

www.amodelworld.co.uk

Ian (another one)

Last edited: