monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb, build Paul, very nicely done,great with the mud effects, :rolleyes:

First Name
Jason
Good job Paul. Nicely painted and weathered. Tis screaming out for a muddy scene to sit in.

Jason

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great work Paul, this whippet looks the dogs :oops:...yeah...ok I'll get my coat as it's raining :D :P

Lee :smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
\ said:
...ok I'll get my coat as it's raining :D :P
yeah...and shut the door on the way out :P :D :D

im not going to put it on any sort of dio base, simply cos i dont do dios as i just dont have room for them, but i know what you mean, i was looking at a set of figures to go with this, the Tamiya ones

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Fanny Adams looks superb Paul, great build.

S:smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
thanks guys........was done for a WW1 GB elsewhere, everyone was commenting how some long gone relative had been in the conflict....for me it was my maternal Grandfather..........long story but he married my Grandmother whos father was a RSM (and he had an interesting life.....went to China as part of the multinational force to put down the Boxer Rebellion....Grandmother was born in Malta when the troopship docked en route)......Grandfather was a sargent, wish i knew which Regiment but im having problems finding out......i know he fought in one of the big battles towards the end, possibly Ypres or Paschendale. he survived but was apparently a changed man afterwards, liked the drink a little too much.....these days of course it would be classed as PTSD......went on to be Home Guard in WW2.....my mum always used to tell me his sunday Ritual when he was Home Guard was Sunday Church Parade and then clean the Platoon Lewis gun on the kitchen table. i came along quite late in my mum and dads life so i only met my granddad once when i was very little, cant remember him at all. so this tank is my little way of paying respect to him and the countless others who fought in WW1

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Good job. Built one as well, nice kit - tracks were a bit stiff to work with but all in all a good product. Kept mine out of the mud--so far!