Who uses a spray booth

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Only niggle is there is no in built illumination, but as the top is translucent i find a desk lamp above it does the trick when needed.
The one I have has a built-in light but it’s only just slightly better than leaving it turned off. I usually put a desk lamp above the clear shield too when spraying.

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
The one I have has a built-in light but it’s only just slightly better than leaving it turned off. I usually put a desk lamp above the clear shield too when spraying.
That was my thoughts from the short time my spray booth worked, was using a daylight angle poise lamp.

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi all, done some spraying today and the spray booth is a lot better than the old (broken) one I suppose you get what you pay for, its quieter and seems to suck better, all set up next to my work bench so things are looking up, all relaxed whilst listening to Kenny Wayne Shepherd, good ol' southern boy, yee haa. :cool:

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great news, Mark , I'm like Jakko, threw away the hose and went straight through the cave wall and used some plastic pipe connected to a flap vent.
Glad you've got it sorted .