Willys Jeep

R

Richy C

Tamiya`s 1/35 Willys Jeep that I built last weekend , its the military police version that was based in Italy 1945 , I plan to get the miniart MP figure set and make a small dio,

overall went together nicely and was good fun to build, for the weathering the underside was done with mig pigments and the rest of the jeep just had a couple of coats of promodellers wash through an airbrush to give a dusty look then cleaned up a bit with a damp cotton bud and then a little dry brushing , job done

Richy

View attachment 20050View attachment 20047View attachment 20048View attachment 20049

B

Bunkerbarge

Lovely little job, it's a pity a lot of that superb weathering is going to be hidden.

G

gillieman

Like it Ritchy thats very good mate. I've got the mini art Mp's and i think the detailing are them is very good and will look vert good with the jeep.

R

Richy C

Cheers guys , Richard I know what mean mate but we all do it don`t we ? ,the 1/72 and 1/48 aircraft builders are the best at it they make some superb detailed cockpits but once buttoned up they are never seen ever again thats dedication for you , Nige I`ve got a plan with them miniart MP figures mate

Richy