Wingnuts 1/32 Lancaster - good news…

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN PLUS the yammy was the biggest goin so thats got a lot to do with it for me anyway
chris

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
UK price now set, £620, I’m taking preorders.
Just out of interest John. Is the price set by borders or the UK distributer/importer?

John

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As with any product it’s set by the importer, I know it’s not cheap for them to bring in, and the retail margins are much lower than normal, based on normal margins this should have been closer to £720

John

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If anyone is thinking of preordering this kit from any retailer in any country just wait, I can't expand on that, when I know more I will update you.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I've heard a few 'rumblings' John. all rumour control at the moment but not looking good if true.

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
UK price now set, £620, I’m taking preorders.
Hi Guys

just to put this price into some sort of perspective; I was in my local model shop (I'm lucky we have on in Guernsey!), half of the shop is set over to models , the other half to Lego, and he told me about the new Lego Titanic - £500! i am sure the time it takes to build the Titanic would be far less than the Lanc so all of a sudden the £600 price tag for the Lancaster starts to seem quite reasonable.

Peter