woodland scenics

N

new to trains

just got hold of the product catalog for woodland scenics, as the layout i am currently building is US outline, but having a real problem finding the rub down decals in N scale for the amercian buildings i am building....

does anyone know of a good woodland scenics stockist near them that has these items ?

i have tried about 20 woodland scenics stockists with 2 hours drive of home with no luck !

for those that are interested i have just posted some pictures of my first layout ( which i sold recently on ebay) on the pictures section of this forum...as you can tell i have gone from one extreme to the other, from a layout with few buildings to a layout that will have loads ( and hopefully some rub downs !!!!)

N

new to trains

got them coming from the US now....... it seems no one in the UK has any stock of these and even worse the reps for woodland scenics seem to have trouble getting them in for a customer order !

picked up a couple of issues of the US magazine model railroader at a swap meet and 3 email later its all sorted, they are on their way !- hurrah !