Wooly Mammoth

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Jim,

Tight as a duck's butt and love the snow!!! Who's Sturmi kit did you use? Hope all is well up in the Adirondacks Sir.......

Prost
Allen

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thank you Allen, It's the ancient Tamiya kit.
All is well up here away from it all, busy as beavers are we though, trying to manage the exodus of down staters
who can blame them though with them practically being abandoned by their local politicians to the wolves.

Most are retired or early retiring police so we will be building our arsenals.
Nuf said as politics is a no no on site.

Jim
Fantastic work Jim, great snow effect. Really like the photos with the guys on top.
Thanks Ian, so glad you like, good thing to look at during a heat wave don't you think?

Jim

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Damn Jim, that is something else!! I got cold just looking at it. What did you use to get such a realistic snow effect? And does it come in 1/87 scale? LOL:smiling3: Very realistic looking Sir. Too bad about the "down staters"......hope they change their voting habits:rolling: Sorry Mods.
Rick H.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great work jim , the snowy effect is superb. This type of tank always makes me think it should be launching big cannonballs out of that huge stubby barrel ! Cheers tony

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Jim, one of your best yet .
Fantastic .

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Damn Jim, that is something else!! I got cold just looking at it. What did you use to get such a realistic snow effect? And does it come in 1/87 scale? LOL:smiling3: Very realistic looking Sir. Too bad about the "down staters"......hope they change their voting habits:rolling: Sorry Mods.
Rick H.
Thanks Rick, snow is just some sifted flour sprinkled about with the excess just puffed off.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
That is a truly great result. The snow effects are stunning.
Jim