Wotcher!

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Signed up yesterday, had a look round & posted a couple of questions/observations - got some good replies, so thought that it might well be worth a tenner a year to hang about here.:smiling:
Been modelling on and off for many years, so have a bit of experience (used to like the old Hasegowa(?) 1:72 German military kits, but can't see them on the internet nowadays). Got a couple of builds that need finishing off (one (Airfix 1:24 Hurricane) just needs some custom decals - the other (Airfix 1:8 Norton 750 Commando) needs the assembly finishing, two still in boxes which will probably be done before getting on with the Norton (got fed up with it for some reason) a Tamiya 1:35 WW11 BMW Outfit (which I'm planning on adding to a small diorama alongside a couple of other models already done) and a Airfix 1:72 Hurricane which I picked up in Aldi a few weeks ago.
Used to forums & 'own' one (which is now hosted in the Netherlands due to costs), so hopefully will 'behave' myself & not upset anyone.

Basically 'me', so "Hello!"

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard Gerry. Looking forward to seeing your work.

ATB.

Andrew

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Welcome Gerry - loads of different models being posted on this forum, and if a question can't be answered, I bet there is someone knows where to find it. Seaside Suffolk or horseracing Suffolf?
Dave

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Welcome Gerry - loads of different models being posted on this forum, and if a question can't be answered, I bet there is someone knows where to find it. Seaside Suffolk or horseracing Suffolf?
Dave
Raedwald/Seaside side - sort of

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Hello Gerry, nice to have you on board.

Lovely forum this.... Has really helped me along nicely.

Del

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Gerry, Welcome and I look forward to seeing some of your projects posted up.
Rick H.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi gerry welcome to the forum , cheers tony

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Hi Gerry. Welcome

Your 1/24 Hurricane. Why not try pant masks as painted markings are just so much better particularly in large scale. Maketar Masks do a generic Hurricane set enabling you to put together whatever codes that you want. I am using them on my Trumpeter 1/24 Hurricane IID build.