WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SEE MY R/C USS NIMITZ CVN 68 BUILD ?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI all if anyone would like to see the NIMITZ build all 76 pages of mostly photos GO BACK TO PAGE 3 in a link by MADROB

M

madrob

HI Rob many thanks for putting the link on so the guys can see my NIMITZ build as I thought all the build pics were lost anyway have you thought up a ship you want to build yet an I hope you are well
chris

Not yet Chris......ive made a list of ships i would like to build......all way too big to fit in the car

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
My word Rob
Well worth the wait while you sorted the photos , and a warm welcome to Chris, great job there.
What a build, never seen anything so big, a true labour if love. Fantastic in deed .
John .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Not yet Chris......ive made a list of ships i would like to build......all way too big to fit in the car
HI Rob I know times are hard but cant you get a bit bigger car to get the boat in as that's what I had to do to get Nimitz in an did you get my pm ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
My word Rob
Well worth the wait while you sorted the photos , and a warm welcome to Chris, great job there.
What a build, never seen anything so big, a true labour if love. Fantastic in deed .
John .
AN many thanks John an yes it was a labour of love as I truly love the NIMITZ CLASS supercarriers as there was so many things to build a greater challenge I couldn't think of but thank goodness it all turned out fine in the end 7yrs later
rob - thank for adding the link.

Chris - just looked at the link - great work and really impressive to follow the build. Have you thought about upooading any vieo of the ship sailing?

Peter :thumb2:
HI Peter yes I have thought about makin a video of her sailin an yes ive got quite a lot of her sailin on dvd. But I don't know how to put it on u tube a friend of mine treid to do it but it all came out wrong an he's a lot better on computers than I am so I think it will be pics only an as my friend said its hard to to video as its so big when close in an it wont fit in camera lens an to far away an you cant see the detail so we give up
chris

Reactions: JR