Wow! Sprükits.......

P

Polux

Yep :smiling3:

The other day I found this lovely item on a toy shop, not a modelling one.

View attachment 92578

It’s a very very interesting kit. All the set looks really good. Well....is a Bandai model o_O, and the most remarking thing is the insignificant union between the pieces and the sprues.....are amazing, very, very thin!!

View attachment 92577

I suppose the final result will be good like the detail level as well. You have 5 in.(127mm) of figure....an excellent place to create a free paintwork with all kind of chipping effects, weathering and others :rolleyes:

I saw on the toy shop different models, (some from Halo, batman, and others that looks like Gundam). One interesting thing is.....there are the same kits, but on a smaller version, at 75 mm aprox.

Seems I will keep this one on the stash until January, for the snow GB.

Can you imagine he, running inside a snow storm over a frozen lake....:rolleyes:

DSC_0384.JPG

DSC_0381.JPG

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Ive played the halo series when i was younger,ill have to get hold of one of these at some point :smiling3:

£20 on amazon ill wait a while they might drop in price

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh nice Polux,i like him,cannot what to see what magic you do with this guy, ;)

P

Polux

I have two options...

The first is paint it with a winter camo and add a little snow base...

Or do it rusty on a sand base...

Preferences?? :D

L

Lady Phoenix

These look quite interesting. What sort of size are they? What sort of rough scale would they be?

P

Polux

\ said:
These look quite interesting. What sort of size are they? What sort of rough scale would they be?
Is 127mm, about 1/16 scale... :smiling3:

L

Lady Phoenix

Do you think it would, in theory, be possible to use these with either some 1/72 or 1/48 scale model aircraft to create some kind of terminator/transformers/gullivers travels style diorama? :smiling3:

P

Polux

Well...you have the 75mm versions that will be much better at 1/72 and 1/48.

Can be very funny :smiling3:

First Name
john
Going to have to get my son one of these as he loves xbox and I'm sure he would like one of these on display in is bedroom alclad would come into use at one point I think great detailing on the kit from your pics

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's interesting Polux I wonder if there available in Blighty :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
I have two options...The first is paint it with a winter camo and add a little snow base...

Or do it rusty on a sand base...

Preferences?? :D
thats a hard one Polux,as both sound good, i think i would like to see you do the winter camo, ;)

M

Mike

\ said:
That's interesting Polux I wonder if there available in Blighty :smiling3:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sprukits-Level-Master-Chief-Figure/dp/B00MNK4HW2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416338567&sr=8-2&keywords=halo+bandai

P

Polux

\ said:
thats a hard one Polux,as both sound good, i think i would like to see you do the winter camo, ;)
The winter one should be amazing!!

Can you imagine it frozen like the movie "the day after" :smiling3:

I'm wishing to start this one, the kit looks really, really good :eek: maybe the best I've seen by the moment... O_o

And I don't understand it!! It's a simply toy!! Not a limited/first class Eduard or Tamiya model....

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
will look forward to seeing this work out Polux,:rolleyes:

I dont think it real matter,s with the base kit ,its what you are able to do with it,that counts,

and you do some great stuff , ;)