WW1 Anniversary GB

B

Brad9826

Sorry for delay all, we'll done for chipping in, I think that's 10 including me. Hoped there could be more, but early day's yet.
Ian what happens now?
I propose the MM original 4 month build, not limited a genre, must be dignified to all sides ,not just the allied forces, and as far as possible not political, religious or racist, but please guide us, as to what you think.
Cheers

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Sorry for delay all, we'll done for chipping in, I think that's 10 including me. Hoped there could be more, but early day's yet.
Ian what happens now?
I propose the MM original 4 month build, not limited a genre, must be dignified to all sides ,not just the allied forces, and as far as possible not political, religious or racist, but please guide us, as to what you think.
Cheers
Hi
Wouldn't 111118 be a reasonable finish date?.
Gives us slower chaps a reasonable window to achieve?
Start any time soon, rolling start, join in when you are ready?
Thoughts?
Regards
SteveH

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Brad.
Well done mate. I'm in .
John.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Brad
I’m in don’t know what yet I’m sure it will have wheels though

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ian what happens now?
Cheers
It could be rather fun to start the GB July 28th and end it November 11th....
Can you list the current takers Brad?
Political, religious and racial comments are a big no on the forums. However as war is normally due to one or more of those grounds.... If a member is in doubt they can ask befor they do it.
I will not commit right now but have yet to build a WWI Tank.... Hmm
Let's see who else turns up.

B

Brad9826

Thanks to all, Builders so far.. In no particular order ... Monika, Peter G, Scottie3158, Dave W, Tim M, PrivatePete, Wouter, Fernando N, Papa695, Evan J, Sqn Ldr J. Race, Lee D, Peter D, Brad9826, Colin M - I'm adding you in as you can build a wingything:thumb2:, Unsure Andy B, Ian M
Total to date 15 + 2 possibles.
Lee wheels shouldn't be problem.:smiling:
It could be rather fun to start the GB July 28th and end it November 11th.... I concur,,, Steve H, hope this is good for you, but lets be led by Ian M.
Again thanks to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brad9826

Hi
Wouldn't 111118 be a reasonable finish date?.
Gives us slower chaps a reasonable window to achieve?
Start any time soon, rolling start, join in when you are ready?
Thoughts?
Regards
SteveH
:thumb2::thumb2:
It could be rather fun to start the GB July 28th and end it November 11th - as suggested by Ian M.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Count me in too, I shall start to collect everything I need,

It isn't really that grand, just need to get references and track down the right bits,

280718 check, ready to go

Reagrds

Steve H

F

Fenlander

No idea what I would do but I quite fancy having a go at this one. I assume figures would be acceptable?

B

Brad9826

Count me in too, I shall start to collect everything I need,

It isn't really that grand, just need to get references and track down the right bits,

280718 check, ready to go

Reagrds

Steve H
:thumb2:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I'd like to join in with figgies. I've got a few in the stash. Count me in please. Thanks

Cheers,
Richard

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Another taker here. Dunno what I’ll build yet but sure I can find something :smiling4:
Si

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
I shall try and join in as well - have a few 1/35 candidates and a couple of 1/72