WW1 MALE TANK.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Managed to get hold of a Airfix 1/76 WW1 MK IV Male Tank rather cheap, fancied one for ages but kept putting off due to the scale. I know Tamiya, Emhar, Takom do a 1/35 scale but at the moment I do not have space for one; I also think Masterbox do a 1/72 but cannot remember so...thought I would have a go. If it turns out as good as my 1/76 ambulance I will be chuffed.

No piccies at the moment but have to report I have already lost one part of the gun assembly :sad: I shall of course soldier on and probably lose more parts...so it could become a wreck. :D

Si:smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Managed to get hold of a Airfix 1/76 WW1 MK IV Male Tank rather cheap, fancied one for ages but kept putting off due to the scale. I know Tamiya, Emhar, Takom do a 1/35 scale but at the moment I do not have space for one; I also think Masterbox do a 1/72 but cannot remember so...thought I would have a go. If it turns out as good as my 1/76 ambulance I will be chuffed.
No piccies at the moment but have to report I have already lost one part of the gun assembly :sad: I shall of course soldier on and probably lose more parts...so it could become a wreck. :D

A rusty wreck left on the battlefields and forgotten

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Actually just finished putting it all together...a bit fiddly but better than the ambulance. All primed up and ready for paint, hopefully should have this on a little board in a day or so.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
You will have to wait until completed...so there:p

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica