Your help needed please.

F

fatso

Hi guys if anyone has a few mins to look at my web site you will see it is some what baron on scenic bit like trees grss and clour thus making it look very blan im not a scenic sort of guy to be honest gluless on what would look good bad or kill if anyone has some comments pleae tell me as i off on a mission this week doing things and i rather wait if you odea is better than spoil my hard work thus far ty.mike http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

Always looking on the bright side of life

http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Mike,

Ok, you asked for comments/suggestions. So here we go. lol

Over all the site looks fine to me but..... <<< you knew that was coming, but, I and several million other people are still on dial up and alot of "moving pictures, banners, Large photos etc, cause the site to be slow loading. Now I know that a persons computer has alot to do with this also, however, I just deleted all my cookies and temp internet files before I logged into the forum and when I clicked on your site and the window opened, I looked around abit and then came back here to reply....well, with all the banners and moving "stuff" on your site, my computer was still trying to load your page when I click "reply to post" here. The point is, it took almost 4 minutes for the "reply to post" screen to come up here due to my computer still loading your page in another window.

Now I dont mean this in a bad way, but there has been many times that I just "X" out of a site because it was slow loading due to alot of "animation" or large photos. I just dont want you to lose visitors due to that. The animations are nice, and they do add to the site, but weigh your pros and cons if you use many of them, you might lose visitors if the site loads to slowly.

Hope you take this as constructive critism as it was intended, I mean to help with feedback.

Have a good day and the site looks great to me, you dont have to have alot of "flash" or "glitz".

Greg