Your wish list...

D

Deleted member 7917

Special Hobby are about to release a Whirlwind in 1/32.

I can't find any news of it on their website. I'll buy one sight unseen :smiling3:

I have just received my copy of the October issue of Scale Aircraft Modelling which included the following remarks about Special Hobby releases:

SCAN_20200921_0001.jpg
I might put my hand up for a Whirlwind and a Tiger Moth.

D

Deleted member 7917

I can't find any news of it on their website. I'll buy one sight unseen :smiling3:
Email received overnight indicating Hannants have listed the 1/32 Special Hobby Westland Whirlwind as item SH 32047 but no pricing at this stage, so it mustn't be far off being available.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
For me it's mostly about adding a something a bit different to the small scale battles my son and I have. i also don't have a great knowledge of all the models out there, so I may be missing out on things, but for better or worse this is my list:
  • 1/72 Hauler A30 Challenger. It's a resin kit but the only at this scale. My mum has already bought it for my birthday in December! :smiling:
  • 1/72 Vespid A34 Comet. These are brand new manufacturer and the sprue shots look very good. John is hopefully getting them at the end of the month. The only other one I know of close to this is the Revell (old Matchbox) version at 1/76.
  • 1/72 Modelcollect - modern Russian T-something. Built their T90A a while ago and was very impressed.

ATB

Andrew
So in my case. Good news. John started stocking the Comets last week. Order already placed!

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Accurate Armour LCT Mark 4. Plus somewhere to put it, both before and after construction :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 7917

Latest newsletter received today from Special Hobby states release of the 1/32 Westland Whirlwind is scheduled for "early 2021" and that the release is a priority project.