Your wish list...

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hmmm,

My actual wish list almost empty as I have purchased all the main kits on it. My wish list for kits I would like to see made is somewhat long, but here are 3 that would be nice so see in plastic (not resin)......

1/35 Peugeot 1,4 ton, 4x2 truck (over 12,000 made for the Wehrmacht)
1/35 Opel Blitz 6700A 3 ton truck 4x4, with correct 8 hole rims and plastic molded tires (no rubber crap)
1/32 ZM or HKM Heinkel He 162 "Spatz" with correct detailing of cockpit and BMW 003E jet engine

Prost
Allen

PS, would be nice to see a re-issue of the WNW Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 floatplane too.............
:smiling3::smiling3: " I don't need or wish any more stash ",This mantra is be said each and every time you look at the web.
Regards.
Your Credit Card

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
The front of the turret is the only really difficult part, everything else is large, flat plates that make it a good first major scratchbuild, IMHO. But I think the Hauler model will be better detailed than, say, my home effort of some years ago :smiling3:
Having not seen yours it would be very rude to comment. ;) But I've seen an unboxing of the hauler kit and it does look very nice indeed. Just a shame I have to wait until December for my birthday. :disappointed2:

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Turns out I made a thread about it on here at some point :smiling3:

Only three months away …
Having not seen yours it would be very rude to comment. ;) But I've seen an unboxing of the hauler kit and it does look very nice indeed. Just a shame I have to wait until December for my birthday. :disappointed2:

SO's my b-DAY IN DECEMBER also pressies to po box 22 lol :cool::smiling3::smiling3::smiling3:

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Here is my wish list as per today. It's a rather unstable and volatile item, always developing into something different but for the financial aspect :disappointed2: ... and it is only my second modelling priority, the first being the upgrading of my old Badger with a F size nozzle and pin.
Anyway, here is my wish list; no manufacturer mentioned yet as I haven't made up my mind among the forest of offers for items # 1 and 3 and the Desolation of Smaug surrounding item #2.
1. Hawker fighters from Hurricane to Sea Fury 1/48
2. Westland Whirlwind 1/32 plastic kit
3. Panther ausf. G full interior 1/35

Hints on items #1 and 3 are welcome.

Ciao.
Andrea.

Reactions: JR

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Here is my wish list as per today. It's a rather unstable and volatile item, always developing into something different but for the financial aspect :disappointed2: ... and it is only my second modelling priority, the first being the upgrading of my old Badger with a F size nozzle and pin.
Anyway, here is my wish list; no manufacturer mentioned yet as I haven't made up my mind among the forest of offers for items # 1 and 3 and the Desolation of Smaug surrounding item #2.
1. Hawker fighters from Hurricane to Sea Fury 1/48
2. Westland Whirlwind 1/32 plastic kit

Ciao.
Andrea.
Special Hobby are about to release a Whirlwind in 1/32.

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I'll buy one sight unseen

I've got a kit in me shed - made of lolipop sticks & pva glue - errrm specially shaped pre-formed wooden strips - including a special adhesive - to you £200 - instead of the normal £400. Paypal only please to my Nigerian brother in law :flushed: :flushed::smiling2::thumb2:

No seriously - Whirlwind - that's all I can find - a test shot??

Prince I. Wannaconu.

Paul.
:smiling2:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
No seriously - Whirlwind - that's all I can find - a test shot??

Same here, from the end of last year. I've had one on watch at Hannants for a while. I just checked and it's still on their site, but no further news.

Here's hoping, it's something I'd like to build.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen

Hi Andy,

This is a very nice kit with full interior. M.A.N. built around 50 of these with the steel wheels which makes it also an interesting Panther.

1600526748319.png

Kit number is 2120. It sells between €50 - €60. Food for thought...

Prost
Allen

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hmmm let me ponder.
Id like to see.
(1)- 1.35th Swedish Strv 104 Centurion with ERA.
(2)- 1.35th Danish Centurion with rangefinder on mantlet.
(3) 1.35th Churchill 1 and 2.
Wishful thinking i feel.
Rich.

Reactions: JR

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
(1)- 1.35th Swedish Strv 104 Centurion with ERA.
HobbyFan has one of those as a conversion set for the AFV Club Centurion. This means it will cost you more than you’ll probably care to pay, though — HobbyFan are not exactly the cheapest brand out there :sad: (Which I find especially odd because they’re the “boutique” arm of AFV Club in the first place.)

(3) 1.35th Churchill 1 and 2.
Inside the Armour had conversion sets for these. However, they seem to be out of the conversion kit business, so you would have to find one second-hand.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I would like either a 1/72 or 1/48 of a Handley Page H.P.42 or at least some new canopies for my old Classic Airframes kits.

Cheers,
Richard

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Hi Andy,

This is a very nice kit with full interior. M.A.N. built around 50 of these with the steel wheels which makes it also an interesting Panther.

View attachment 398482

Kit number is 2120. It sells between €50 - €60. Food for thought...

Prost
Allen
Thank you, Allen, very kind of you. Already feeding my thoughts... ;)

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
HobbyFan has one of those as a conversion set for the AFV Club Centurion. This means it will cost you more than you’ll probably care to pay, though — HobbyFan are not exactly the cheapest brand out there :sad: (Which I find especially odd because they’re the “boutique” arm of AFV Club in the first place.)

Inside the Armour had conversion sets for these. However, they seem to be out of the conversion kit business, so you would have to find one second-hand.
Yes the Hobbyfan conversion makes the project really expensive.Be nice to see them in styrene along with the early churchills but wishful thinking i reckon.
Rich

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Early Churchills I can see happening, all AFV Club needs to do is add one or two sprues with the relevant parts. A Strv 104 … rather less likely, I’d say. OTOH, the Swedish modifications should not be that hard to scratchbuild, should they?

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Early Churchills I can see happening, all AFV Club needs to do is add one or two sprues with the relevant parts. A Strv 104 … rather less likely, I’d say. OTOH, the Swedish modifications should not be that hard to scratchbuild, should they?
Erm i believe IDF blazer armour could be adapted for some of the ERA plates on the Strv104.R,Think the engine deck is similar to IDF shot kals,There are a few mino turret changes and the Lyra smoke launcher tubes.The Churchills would be most welcome,1 and 2s and CS ones im sure would go down well and OKE flamethrowers.
Rich.