1/35 Flak 38 Trumpeter

S

shogunvn

It's me again... :samurai:. Besides, the Pak44, I also did the Trumpeter Flak 38. It's just 10USD lol. Overall, the kit is good, but... yes there will always a but... the instruction for PE is very vague. I don't know if I did the armor around 4 barrels correctly.

Next stop ... the base and trailer... haizz...

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Shogunvn it looks like your a very busy man im not a gun man myself but it looks ok to me carry on with the good work

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks good to me too!

Keep it up.

Ian M

S

shogunvn

I finally complete this little baby... :smiling3: . I decided to take out the two armor around the guns, since they looked suck :sad: . I tried modulation. However, it seems that I failed. Besides, I think there are somethings wrong with it but I just could figure out what they are. Could anyone help me with this?

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Shogun

Really fabulous AA gun - the finish is superb. On the modulation topic, I think that sometimes this technique looks a bit weird and gives an almost cartoon-like quality to a model. It adds depth but sometimes at the cost of realism - personally I think it needs to be applied with a delicate touch.

I think your Flakvierling looks great and can't fault it.

Cheers

Paul

S

shogunvn

I almost agree with you. However, I think a light modulation will add some depth to the model. That's what I am aiming for, not the cartoon like one. :smiling3:

P

Polux

Love it!! Really like the weathering and color!! Fantastic job!!

You will do a dio for it?

Polux

S

shogunvn

@Pink: thanks, I will try a dio sometimes, when I have enough money to buy a cabinet for my model :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Nice kit, the weathering and chipping is fantastic, great work.

Tom