1/35 Pak40 Tamiya

S

shogunvn

Hi guys

I just completed this baby. It's an old kit from Tamiya. I got it for about 10USD in VN. It is a simple build, but the result is quite good to me. I tried modulation this time and kept the weather at minimum to see the effect of the modulation. Enjoy my build and feel free to give any comments.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice work Shogun.

Ian M

A

andyrobs

Hi shogun, another great build, it amazes me how quickly you seem to produce such great looking builds!!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

S

shogunvn

This kit is very simple. I believe you can do it within one or two days. The most painful part is painting the figures. My figures looks 90% monkey and only 10% human :sad: , so I decided not to post them. :smiling3: .

S

shogunvn

I just couldn't help myself from showing you guys my monkey. Feel free to throw anything you like :smiling3:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Shogunvn looks a thousand times better with the figures and there good you sell youself short if you dont mind me saying they just need a little matt varnish to get rid of the shine but very well done

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great build shogun, and the figures are fine, you should see mine!!!LOL! cheers tony

P

phalinmegob

looks very good mate, i built one of these in a miniart diorama a few weeks back. you seem to have an extra figure than i got though

P

Polux

Hi Shogun!! With the figures is really nice, much better!!! And I see for and hour (aprox) and I don't see monkeys!! Good Job!

Regards

Polux

S

shogunvn

I used Mr. Color flat clear on the figures. Somehow, they are still shiny :smiling3: . Anyway, it is good to hear that they are not monkey.