1/35 Pak44 (RH) Trumpeter

S

shogunvn

I have just got this baby. It is a 12.8 cm Pak44 Trumpeter. It costs about 30USD equivalent. I think this a beautiful kit. It comes with 2 PE frets. However, I am a little bit nervous with it. I don't know I have the skill to complete this, as there are a lot of small and delicate parts. I just got this far for today :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Nice work, i have one of these in the stash and it looks lovely, hence i hope you dont mind if i tag along with this build, i hope to see more.

Are you going to place it in a dio scene or as a static?

Tom

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Shogunvn thats coming along nicely and im sure with the skills you have it wont be too big a problem for you

S

shogunvn

@Tommy: As usual, I will put it as a static kit. I have no idea how to make a dio :sad: .

@Papa: Thanks for your support. I will update you guys with my progress.

S

shogunvn

Hi guys, I have completed this far. One small note for those who want to try this. If you want to post it in firing mode, you have to use PE for the 4 legs (I don't know the English word for this part). So far so good, I think this baby is worth every cent for it's cost (around 30USD).

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi

That's a very nice build. Great weathering.

Vaughan

P

panzer6

I'm impressed. Very good weathering. These rusty runs and wear marks looking very real. Regards Bart.

T

tommy1drop

Superb kit, your weathering is fantastic, got to admit you have me wantng to build the one i have in my stash, well done it looks the business.

Tom

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Shogunvn missed this when posted complete. Its one great build a job well done well worth 5 stars

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Superb bud it looks the part crying out to be put in a dio or base...I was going to buy this when I brought my airbrush but it was from hobbyboss....

Really top work...

Geegad

V

virtue66

Oh la la .. look at those chippings ... and the weathering ... so real.... wow ...

Regards,

Gary