1.350 HMS DEFENDER

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Good start I've thought about having a crack at one of those be great to see one complete

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thought I had commented on this...I look then get side tracked and then forget...I am old and get confused easily :confused:

I like this Rob, good model and I think you have done it justice mate.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
rob
\ said:
Thought I had commented on this...I look then get side tracked and then forget...I am old and get confused easily :confused:I like this Rob, good model and I think you have done it justice mate.

thanks si... ps.. that sunken sub you made, AWESOME. honestly mate, you see these pro builds in shows and such and i think ..yeah.. ok its really good, but its only a tank. but that sub aint no model...its a proper piece of art.. if ever youre skint..sell it and youll be amazed how much youd get for it!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
thanks si... ps.. that sunken sub you made, AWESOME. honestly mate, you see these pro builds in shows and such and i think ..yeah.. ok its really good, but its only a tank. but that sub aint no model...its a proper piece of art.. if ever youre skint..sell it and youll be amazed how much youd get for it!
Rob, you are very kind, wanna buy it ;) I have another one to build on a commission looking at around £70 for the completed model + P & P.

I am really chuffed you like it so much mate and think it is art.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well you called it a mistake, but infact it can be rotated to point any direction, so you could of left it as it was.

Just Google type 45 frigate and have a ganders at the pictures.

Ian M

First Name
rob
thats a valid point mate. when i looked it up on google, they all showed pointing forward. .since researching what colour to paint the flight deck towing vehicle, the photos show it rotated! grrrrgh!