4 world rally cars

J

johnwidger2012

i got given a airfix set of 4 world rally cars to build, althought i wont to putting the tranfers on, so these first note is just to let you all know whats going on and as soon as i start i will get some pictures of the build(s) up for your veiwing

thanks

J

johnwidger2012

so with this i thought i would smooth over the bonnet and get rid of the scoops

P

Polux

Nice project!!! Will do a mini scene??

Can do 4 different mini scene on the same track!! A curve, hump, the typical podium of start...

Good luck

Polux

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
What cars are in the kit? How about 'parc ferme', wheels off, bonnets up etc - don't worry about my spelling !

J

johnwidger2012

nice ideas but iam not that good so iam just going to change afew on the cars less scoops for a start nothing to much,

I aint going to put tranfers on they going to be soild paint colour going to make them look more street tuners than rally cars,

the cars in the set are a subaru impreza wrc 2000, ford focus, pug 206 wrc 2003, and a pug 307

F

funkyrimpler

why get rid of the scoops? the subaru has them on the road car.

J

John Huggins

Ok John whats on ur mind, give us a hint so we know what were looking at/for. lol

John.

J

johnwidger2012

hi all just to say funkyrimpler on this kit for the subrau as the normal scoop on the bonnett plus two extra ones call them grills if you must these are the ones i plan to get rid of i will post a picture up so you know what i mean lol

i have started on the pug 307. have got the primmer on and i have taped the front of the car up as iam planning on making the bonnet black as to make it look like it as a carbon firbe hood.

J

johnwidger2012

taped up the front of the pug ready for when i get some more spray paint.

here is the front of the subaru and the two grills i plan to remove

J

johnwidger2012

have sorted out the paint job to look abit better now lol

J

John Huggins

Hi John looking not to shabby, keep up the work it will all come together in the end.

John

J

johnwidger2012

hi guys not been online for awhile now but i have done 2 of the cars so far so here what has been done. hope you like, even though they aint great.