7tp In September Campaign - 3rd Diorama In Life

V

virtue66

Dear All,

Hello. I have been very quite for nearly a year. Miss me? :P ... The reason I was quite is because, well, let's just say I had to retreat back from UK back to the stink hole called Burma as I cannot extend my visa. I was depressed, no more tools, kit and paints and didn't had the will to even post the stuffs I finished shortly before I had to leave. Internet here is freaking horrible and that also contribute to the factors. Now, I ponder my next move and while I am here back in Burma, I opened up a hobby shop and taking students and spreading our modelling religion. LOL..

Anyway,

Quite some times ago ( probably back in 2013 ), I sent my good friend and a very talented modeller Thanos [check out his Youtube channelhttps://"]www.youtube.com/channel/UC8hU8ZakKPtzMKFff6N2K-A] two copies ( or was it one? I cannot remember well) of extra weathering magazines I had lying around. Thanos was starting into weathering and I sent him the books so as to help him with weathering.

It was a very small gesture but Thanos was over-whelmed by it and he sent me a back a rather unique tank model. I call it unique because it's a kind of vehicle I would never buy by myself.

Thanos sent me a 1/35 Polish 7TP light tank with the twin turret from Mirage Hobby. I admit I am not into light tanks but since Thanos was kind enough to send me this, I decided to give this my best and decided to make a diorama out of it.

P1170992b.jpg

P1170990b.jpg

P1170997b.jpg

P1170989b.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.com/2015/10/7tp-in-september-campaign-3rd-diorama.html

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle... LOL.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
welcome back and so sorry to hear of your troubles and glad its sorted, :smiling3:

I do like it a lot the evil twins lol,nice camo and weathering,the base looks great as well,

very well done, :D

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
You have really done that kit a lot of justice Gary ......... Superbly done, some great weathering and the base really sets it off.

Very sorry to hear about your trouble mate........... I wish you lots of luck with the shop and your efforts with the students.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hey Gary, nice to hear you are modelling, starting your own shop was a sure way of getting the things you need :smiling3: Great diorama, that is a very nicely finished tank and base setting.

P

Piakio

A interesting subject, which combines well with the small dio, cheers ;)

W

Weeman0000

That's a nice build, i like the base the most tho! Crushed and flattened flowers and grass as well as a worn patch on the top. It looks like you have just cut a section of embankment away! 10/10!

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Welcome back Gary, quality build as normal major big thumbs up from me

Lee :smiling3: