8 Ton Semi-Track 20mm Flakvierling Sd.Kfz 7/1

T

TheCat30

This was a cool build. I had allot of fun weathering this kit.

Model Kit: Tamiya Kit # 35050

Scale: 1:35

Model Box

S

Sky Raider

A brilliant job you did there, my only obsevation is the canvas, it jumps right out at you.

Andy

N

noble

I like it but weather your canvas and dirty up your front tyres a little, excelent work i have one of these built in my collection. I live the 8 ton semi tracks they are my favorite half track of all time.

scott

L

Lancasterb1

Nice Build there Felix! May I suggest that the uniforms are toned down a touch to give them a dirty white look, they look as if they have just come out of the box, so to speak. Love the weathering on the half track it looks as if it has been through it a bit.

Andy

C

chris2681

Hello Felix. That's a very nice build you have there. I can tell you have good skill. So........... I know Im new here and Im reluctant to go further as to not sound rude but....... (and this is meant with love bro) . A dark wash before you drybrush the white and and weathering could have mad this a stunning piece. This is strictly constructive critism not by any means insulting your work at all. I like it but a lil dirtiness and depth created by a dark wash would have been great and also since you seem talented build wise , track sag to me at least is very important for realism. I pray you are not insulted by my post its not meant to be that way,its a good job. ;)

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Nice one!! :smiling3:

Don't forget to give the guys the treatment as well.o_O

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like that , you've a great job on the weathering it looks nice and worn :smiling3: