Airfix Dalek Caan scale unknown

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
Sorry Alan, I don't know what hell is it!! :eek:But I like the paint work :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Cheers

Polux
It's Oscar the Grouch's trash can with bling.

Nice build Alan, came out well. The Daleks, of all the Dr. Who monsters and baddies, is probably the least scary in my opinion. They always seemed so cumbersome.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers joe

I agree but did you know over here in blighty they said they were too scary for kids and that's why they didn't appear much in the matt smith series

Can you believe that ?

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Not really Alan. When I was a kiddie I never found the Daleks scary at all. The worst one for me was a mud-covered (or brown slime) creature that used to go through walls when Tom Baker was in vogue. That one actually made me scared to go to the toilet!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
The Daleks may not be as scary as others but Davros was seriously scary as a kid in the 70's with his gnarled skin and blue eye and his psycho voice, just like an Aunty I knew...shudder.

Si:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi oh thats so funny being scared off Davros i liked him as a kid, and ever to this day , was more scared of my bad for taking his smokes :confused:,

but have always been a horror fan

and that car is cool wish i had one to get through peak hour traffic :mad: :rolleyes:

Tom Baker was my favorite Dr,

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
The Daleks may not be as scary as others but Davros was seriously scary as a kid in the 70's with his gnarled skin and blue eye and his psycho voice, just like an Aunty I knew...shudder.Si:smiling3:
davros scary he sounded like a dalek with a cold lol Joe if I remember the correctly that monster was on the ark it would turn people into green goo if they touched and yes that did put the hebbie gebbies up me as well

Another monster was the giant maggots in the great death when Jon Pertwee was the dr , he was my favourite dr because he could do versuvian ikedo :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice ,dose looks very good , i think just the right amount of weathering as well ,should add in a couple off low light leds,in a soft yellow, after seeing that think i would not mind one at all :D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers moni glad you like it :smiling3:

I tell you something if your thinking of getting one from this pics seeing dalek sec will seal it, he has all his panels open and you can see the full dalek mutant and all the levers and wires :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
funny you say that i was looking and did see him, makes a good mate :rolleyes:, as always tracking one down and the ready s as well, it is cool :cool:

have to wait till September , for the new series and aunty [ thats what they call the ABC hear ] is not ever showing reruns of the Dr hear boooo