All Fw190ed out.

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Hi all!

Well, after a gut wrenching month long FW190 build, I'm all out of steam for this beast. I'm in the middle of a 109K and will probably look for other non Luftwaffe subjects after its completion. I'm wishing success to all and really look forwards in seeing everyone's hard work! Take care, Jeff

G

gerard1938

\ said:
Hi all!>> I'm in the middle of a 109K and will probably look for other non Luftwaffe subjects after its completion.<< Jeff
Hi Jeff,

May be I didn't understand your statement correctly, but I wondered why you intend quit building German fighters/bombers

and still carry ond with the ME109.

After my 190 I intended to start with a Spit but then I accidentaly stumbled over Fenlander's Group build rules for the FW190.

Then I decided to mingle my card-board building between all of you kit-builders and went looking for 3side view sketches and pictures on the I-net.

my 190, meanwhile one year old:

View attachment 14035

from zer0 to my paper-ME109

and my FW190:

View attachment 14036

the coloring-phase (even not embryonic)

Greetings from Diemen/Amsterdam,

Gerard

View attachment 22613

View attachment 22614

ME109-from measur&#.jpg

kleuren-all..jpg

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Helloooo Gerard!

Well, I did not give out on German subjects-just an exhaustive completed 1/32 FW190 left me drained. I started the 109 last week and will finish it because that's a discipline that has eluded me for some time:no1b: Great to see more card models, especially the 109!! Take care, Jeff