SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Very nice Andy,
I like that a lot,a cool looking beast for sure :smiling3:
What's next on your list?
Andy
Thank you, Andy.
My next build should be the Italeri Douglas P70 (box art from Italeri on-line catalogue).
2724_illustrazioneLR.jpg
It's not in my confort zone, but I'd like to build up some experience on shading and a totally black nightfighter is a good testing ground. Moreover, it was on sale, so not a big drain on the budget.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Lovely looking tank andrea , perfectly weathered for a modern machine. The p70 is a lovely looking aircraft and this is a rebox of the AMT tooling so is a nicely detailed kit . Looking forward to the build , cheers tony

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thank you, Andy.
My next build should be the Italeri Douglas P70 (box art from Italeri on-line catalogue).
View attachment 442309
It's not in my confort zone, but I'd like to build up some experience on shading and a totally black nightfighter is a good testing ground. Moreover, it was on sale, so not a big drain on the budget.
Nice choice of plane,they certainly had an attractive look about them :smiling3:
I have an Airfix Douglas Invader in the stash which, (when I get around to it!!),is out of my comfort zone too,but I'm looking forward to doing it ;)
I'll be watching your progress with much interest :smiling3:
Andy

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Lovely looking tank andrea , perfectly weathered for a modern machine. The p70 is a lovely looking aircraft and this is a rebox of the AMT tooling so is a nicely detailed kit . Looking forward to the build , cheers tony
Thank you Tony. Positive feedbacks are always welcome (as well as constructive criticism).

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Good-looking model, and the fact that you don’t remember when you finished the last one is probably a symptom of being an advanced modeller ;)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Those are the mugshots of my Ariete.

Beautiful finish Andrea. Be lucky the mugshots don't wind up on the post office wall as wanted poster's offering a reward for them.......To be honest, I loved it when it was painted in Ferrari red, but of course the green is a more tactical color these days. Top job Sir!!!.......

Prost
Allen

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Beautiful finish Andrea. Be lucky the mugshots don't wind up on the post office wall as wanted poster's offering a reward for them.......To be honest, I loved it when it was painted in Ferrari red, but of course the green is a more tactical color these days. Top job Sir!!!.......

Prost
Allen
Thank you Allen. I agree: the red livery was fascinating, but Ferrari pointed out that even if a 120mm gun would have definitely changed their approach to the races and brought the Scuderia to the top again, a pit stop would have been too much time consuming. ;)