Badger 105 Patriot, good or bad?

T

tenchu11

So I don't have any shops close by my house so all information has come through reviews, online vids and general google searches. I based my search on a few criteria, Brand Name (= quality), Price, Versatility.

First brand I looked into was Iwata, the price was on the higher end around $120. But I thought it was a bit too much for modeling being my first brush I didn't want to spend too much without trying it. Paasche along with Iwata failed to have enough product detailed info through online independent reviews, neither had a review or information saying "why their specific model was the best" . For some reason Badger brushes have alot of people doing youtube demos and reviews. A couple of reviewers demode each badger model, which helped me narrow down my chooses.

Versatile: Well it's simple at least three of the reviewers recommended Badger 105 Patriot for the best "All Around Brush, for scale models".

The Price of Iwata Eclipse is $120 (U.S) and Badger 105 ($90.00). I just think Badger did a better job of emphasizing and demoing their AB especially 105 Patriot. The exposed needle design and ability to achieve thin lines to wide coating.

So is the Badger 105 worth the purchase?!?!

Last edited: