Biomechanical/steampunk/post-apocalypse

D

Doctor Cranky

Greetings, folks, I am preparing the bench to start in on a new project based on a few other builds I have already done and which you can enjoy here:

YouTube - Kanal von damncranky666

My plan is to take the new 2011 Dodge Challenger and turn it into such a vehicle . . . so please stay tuned in . . .

Cheers, D. Cranky

B

Bunkerbarge

As previously asked can you please add the relevent posts on here rather than continue to promote your own Youtube based pages.

D

Doctor Cranky

Richard, I am trying to set up a context for the next build . . . which is a 2011 Challenger done WW3 vehicle style. I'm hoping that I can make direct reference to my Fotki archives and my YOUTUBE channel.

I am assuming that lots of the builders here keep their photos and builds archived this way, and/or in PHOTOBUCKET.

D

Doctor Cranky

For example, I have built these kinds of vehicles before, including this one:

PAINKILLER album | Doctor Cranky, Ph.D. in Styrene-ology & Gunk | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

which is a combination out of the box kit and all sorts of spare parts and even upholstery tacks . . .

These vehicles are a lot of fun, and I have already built several, all part of a ficticious TOOTHLESS ZOMBIE HUNTER SQUAD I have envisioned has tried to survive on the planet after something went terribly wrong.

Post-apocalyptic vehicles allow you to exercise your imagination to its fullest.

M

m1ks

If it's any help at all, you can embed your Youtube videos into your post window with the relevant script from your channel, some people merely don't like to navigate away from the site they're browsing, especially so if it doesn't open a new tab or window.

Example here with one of mine:

[video=youtube;k9YnScCetDo]

Last edited:
D

Doctor Cranky

Wow, I did not know I could do that . . . that's fabulous. Thanks for the tip, mate!

M

m1ks

No problem, just select the URL and copy, click on the 'insert video' icon in the panel and paste, job done.

Reader clicks once to watch the video in post.

If the reader then wants to see further on your channel a second click opens your youtube page in a new window.