caption comp -

D

davidpal92

sorry..... its been some time since i last posted one of these (been camping :smile11:smiling3: so anyway here it is septembers caption comp

(insert drum roll here)...................(found this one on a club website :shhhh:I thought it was funny).

:respect1:

View attachment 15617

CaptionComp29.jpg

T

tag

Eh lad me thinks you made a big mistake putting on them wings Ah I bet you never took out the staples and opened up the plans fully

B

Bunkerbarge

1) I think I can save this, I really think I can save this!!!

2) Andrew was now understanding the consequences of the Stunt Manual missing last pages.

3) "I'm gonna nail that dam wabbit once and for all!!"

4) Pilots Manual Chapter Three, Lift

To fully understand the principles of lift let us first investigate the consequences of lack of it.

5) Timothy's new model was considerably easier to get in the car for the trip home than it was getting it there.

T

tag

or

An addition to the manual other maneuvers are acceptable but NOT Cartwheels.

Judge is this whats called a Wingover

Its a lot less bover with an hover

In the plans it states: Leading edge NOT Wear edge

R

rjwood_uk

jim knew he shouldnt have let his 6 year old nephew put the C.O.G. in!

A

alan2525

Some of the most vital tools in every R/C Flyers toolbox are the dustpan and brush and a yard broom.

Many R/C Flyers like to impress the photographers by performing more and more outstanding maneuvers - this dramatic example is what is called the “Barrel Roll Across the Tarmac”

Frank carefully designed his model aircraft to minimize collision damage to the fuselage construction, in the event of a crash the wings simply disintegrate into thousands of harmless pieces!

When trying to get a nice view of his new pilot cockpit figure, Jim forgot one of the first rules of flying – “don’t crash into the ground”

Jim accidentally redefines the meaning of “Wing Walking” whilst attempting to land…

Last edited:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Real pilots 'Do a WHEELIE on their wingtips !'

J

jankers

"I don't care if you have an aircraft attached to your vehicle, you still have to pay the car-park charges!"

J.

T

tag

First the Wing

Then the Prop

Crash goes the cockpit

Out I Pop

A

alan2525

"...Jim's Sopwith Camel captured every last stitch and rivet of the original aircraft in perfect miniature. He even ensured the flight characteristics mirrored the original as closely as possible. This picture shows the plane performing the familiar "ground loop" caused by the gyroscopic effect of rotating propeller and engine - Truly Outstanding!..."

:bravo:

A

alan2525

Cruel Joke to play on unsuspecting R/C Flyers...

"...If you shake the camera whilst I hold the plane up and hide behind the wings - you can show Jim the picture when he comes back from the Burger stand, he'll think we've crashed his plane..."

Last edited:
D

daved

1. This cartwheel trick looks great but its a bugger on the wings.

2. Look I am telling you if I can just knock off that bottom wing we can get round the circuit a lot faster without the extra weight and not to mention the saving in fuel.

:talk2hand: