caption this one

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Guys,

Now I was never one to believe in reincarnation, but I know some people believe that we may come back as animals after we die. Well, we all know how "CATS" can be, arrogant, self serving, totally dominatiing and they are true killers, viscious in their attacks, with swift and descisive victories when they set their mind to something.

So, I wont even attempt to put a caption to this, the photo speaks for itself. However, ya'll please feel free to caption it.

Have a good day,

Greg

View attachment 14839

kitler8.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

I'm afraid I am only getting the old red cross Greg. Could you try again?

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Guys,

Sorry bourt that, I redid the original post so you could see the photo.

have a good day,

Greg

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy RJ,

Funny thing about that image of the kitten with the lions reflection is that back when I was doing the "novelty photographs for people (putting them in photos with their favorite movie stars, heros etc.. or on the cover of their favorite magazine), That photo of the kitten was how I advertized the photos on my website.

I told people that it didnt matter what you look like on the outside, you could be with any "star" you wanted to be seen with. And thats how my old photo manipulation business got started........with the kitten photo.

Oh, and by the way, its not that I dont like those "razor weilding, couch shredding, dust mops with teeth", I think Cats are great.............for boat anchors. just joking folks, I am just a dog person.

have a good day,

Greg

G

GEEDUBBYA

LOL RJ,

Thats ok, one of these days I will get a photo of you lol. The photo did make me laugh however lol.

Have a good day,

Greg