Caption time-Give this one a go !

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
ffc75120.jpg

'Wonwing was amazed at the results of his hair growth after using Airfix products'

(Mischievous but lovely grand children dressing up not just themselves but himself !!)

T

tigertc

Wonwings Christmas diorama takes first place for realism!

PS. Are those figures available from Dragon? :smiling3:

N

new to trains

after seeing himself as his acomplices on crimewatch UK wonwinglo went into disguise

B

Bunkerbarge

Patch Adams' latest attempt at unconventional entertainment was met with the usual disapproval by the general medical council.

(Barry you are the Spitting Image of Robin Williams there!!)

T

tigertc

My God!!!!! it is,,,,, Its Mrs. Doubtfire.

mrs_doubtfire3.jpg

Last edited:
N

Nigel.D

Barrys scrimpers and titewads view saw him aquire 2 gallons of out of date grecian 2000

T

tigertc

wow, you looky like two famous people now....Mike basset...mmmm

The photoshop possibillities are endless

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I knew that this one would be a winner and always wanted a caption to the photograph and now I have got some excellent ones,the raport has been brilliant especially the new images created by our illustrious tigertc,I will alwayus look at Mrs Doubtfire in a totally new light now ! people ask me where the caption pictures originate,well if you look there are more out there than you think literally in the street,and always have your camera at the ready as well,I missed a good one on Monday,a load of hippies had been stopped by the police,their vehicle was in danger of collapse as the rust particles were barely holding hands,the whole thing was down on the suspension so low that you could only see half of the tyres,the colourful occupants looked like Josephs dreamcoat of many colours,what a picture it would have made and I did not have my camera ? there is an old adage that if we can laugh at ourselves then that is an healthy thing,boy we do have some fun around here.

D

duncan

Barrys scrimpers and titewads view saw him aquire 2 gallons of out of date grecian 2000
....but the two on the left ignored the warning not to drink it.