COMPLETED: Babylon 5 Starfury Mk I

First Name
Adrian
"It was the Dawn of the Third Age of Mankind, ten years after the Earth-Minbari War. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully.

Well I completed my revamp of my Starfury, I ordered new Decal's and resin guns from Starship modeller and basically rebuilt Sheridan's Starfury.

So again I hope you like it and comments always welcomed :smiling3:

View attachment 87551

View attachment 87552

View attachment 87553

View attachment 87554

View attachment 87555

Adrian

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Now that I like wonderfully done Adrian , another kit on my list only I think I might do sinclairs fighter :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Now that I like wonderfully done Adrian , another kit on my list only I think I might do sinclairs fighter :smiling3:
I have 2 more in my stash now, I plan to do one in the Black Omega colours and the other perhaps as Ivanova's but looking to get the lighting rig for at least one :smiling3:

Adrian

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nicely done Adrian, top work, definitely a improvement.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I have 2 more in my stash now, I plan to do one in the Black Omega colours and the other perhaps as Ivanova's but looking to get the lighting rig for at least one :smiling3: Adrian
Now that would be good to see all lit up , I've just finished watching B5 from start to finish for research purposes

How they did those graphics on an old commodore Amiga computer amazes me :smiling3:

M

Mike

Having only picked up modelling 1 week ago and joined here yesterday - it's stuff like this that I'm hoping to be able to replicate, this looks awesome!

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Now that would be good to see all lit up , I've just finished watching B5 from start to finish for research purposesHow they did those graphics on an old commodore Amiga computer amazes me :smiling3:
You might like this Alan if you haven't seen it before.

Adrian

D

Deleted member 3568

Great build there, don't know the programme or the ship but it still looks awesome to me.

D

Deleted member 3568

Sorry don't watch deepspace nine swmbo has piranhas swimming round the remote. I used to be an avid star trek fan but swmbo declared it bloody stupid space crap (but she let's me model so let's not upset the boat)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
You might like this Alan if you haven't seen it before.

Adrian
Thanks for that Adrian , I think I have that in my collection but that's the first time I've seen it

Cheers :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
What!!!! You really need to watch it, it beat DS9 every week in the ratings !Adrian
Your right mate it did and DS9 nearly got cancelled for it , the thing that I liked about B5 was it is a continuos story and I think it set the benchmark for a lot TV even DS9 when to the same way , I can't get into a TV series now if it's separate stories every week

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Having only picked up modelling 1 week ago and joined here yesterday - it's stuff like this that I'm hoping to be able to replicate, this looks awesome!
Thanks all

Michael its not that good close up, lol. Just so long as you enjoy what you build that's the main thing I strive for :smiling3:

Adrian