Jumpin' In

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hello,
My name is Rick Hoskinson and I am located in NW Montana, USA. I'm a sub braille scaler (1-87) so I pretty much don't use my own eyes to model with.
I've been at it for over fifty yrs. and have much room for improvement. My experience with modeling websites is limited to my postings on 1-87vehicles.org
and from what I could glean observing Military Modeler website at arms length. I was about to plunge into that when things went south. I later found Robin Buckland's website and emailed him as to the whereabouts of the lost boys of MM. He pointed in the direction of SM and here I am.

D

Daniel Horvath

Welcome to the site ! im sure you will enjoy your time over here ! Looking forward to seeing your progress ! Regards Danny

D

Deleted member 6559

Welcome Rick. There are some great armour modellers here, and quite a few of them doing the small stuff, so you won't be alone. Be sure to let us see your work.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Rick
Welcome to the forum. It is a nice place to share the hobby. Not too many people work at 1/87 scale so nice to see something different.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Rick
Welcome to the happy place....we have at least one more 1/87 guy here, so you’ll be in good company..
Cheers
Tim

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Rick

Welcome to the forum. Great to see some more international modellers

Steve