Completed -Space:1999 "Eagle 1"

A

american

So! Now I like your dio! 110% success! More detailed pictures please!

W

Willi262

I am going to have my wife take charge of the moonscape and landing pad. This model was originally intended for her to do. But I started it, and the next thing I knew, it was done...

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
So! Now I like your dio! 110% success! More detailed pictures please!
I think I should clarify, that isn't my build I was just showing what the eagle looks like on the launch pad , I took the pic off the net :smiling3:

W

Willi262

I also have in the collection, a Mark I and Mark II laser weapon, the Comlock, a set of old viewmaster reels from the episode "war games" , and a stack of 1976 collectible cards, missing but 4. Maybe one day I will see about getting a moonbase alpha costume, with a belt and holster, because I need somewhere to hang my laser...

First Name
Mike
Very nice Steve. Never really got into this series, more of a Thunderbirds fan, but the model looks great. Will we see it at the GOMBS show next weekend?

W

Willi262

I didn't know there was a show coming up. I don't know, but probably not. Despite certain circumstances and claims, I am a socially shy person. I like to display my works on-line and through the medium of digital photography. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to find a show, but I doubt it's today.