Confused yet again.......

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Is there a current non GB subject going on here????? :nana:I'm about to start a 1/35 Tiger and was wondering if this should be included. BTW HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :terrific:

Take care, Jeff

M

m1ks

Shhhh, not so loud, everyone will want a piece of the action, :laughing:

It's an unofficial Non GB GB of the BoB in 72nd scale, to join in you need a 72nd scale Spitfire, Hurricane or Bf109, any brand as long as 1/72

Unless you're Steve in which case you can misinterpret the rules and build something else entirely :smiling3:

Oh what the hell, as long as it's military and an aircraft, who cares!

In fact, weren't flying Tiger tanks part of the BoB Graham?

F

Fenlander

I am certain that I have seen something on the history channel about Tigers fitted with wings supporting the bombers when the 109s couldn't take off due to muddy airfields. The Tigers with their tracked undercarriage could fly in all weathers. Sadly it has to be 1:72 Jeff so your 1:35 woud not be allowed :laughing:

Sorry Jeff. Anyway,be serious..... At the mo we do not have a GB running. We had a November 1:72 fun build which got called the GB that isn't a GB build for 1:72 BoB aircraft.

I am currently compiling ideas that have been sent in for GBs for 2011 and they will be voted on, the winning four will be set as three month GB for the whole year so everyone knows what is coming up next and can build it into their stash if they want to join in.

The subjects for 2011 will be announced for voting at the end of this month and the first one will be January 2011. No point starting before Christmas.

For December, I will be suggesting another fun build along similar lines of the November one so watch out for announcements coming soon.

Looking forward to seeing your none flying Tiger progress though Jeff, keep us informed of your progress mate and Happy Thanksgiving.

jspitza

Jeff
First Name
Jeff
Jesus H ....... You guys are killing me!!!!! Thanks, Graham I'll take a few pictures of the current build and post ASAP! Take care, Jeff

P.S. I still can't see my toes after Thanksgiving dinner...........