Crocodile Rocks - Better Pics

T

tommy1drop

Great looking dio, so much to look at and take in, nice to see that someone else likes making big dio`s, :D

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
much better pic,s thank you for redoing them,real nice use of color,and layout,

and without that smoky look, ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
much better pic,s thank you for redoing them,real nice use of color,and layout,and without that smoky look, ;)
Thanks Monica, am struggling with getting clear pics, camera not a cheapie by any means am using close-up setting, I don't know maybe it's me. Will keep at it though.

\ said:
much better pic,s thank you for redoing them,real nice use of color,and layout,and without that smoky look, ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice dio lots to see but not over done and you've used the space well :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thank you all I REALLY mean that!

C

chris2681

Nice way to appeal to our new friends across the pond, name it after a Elton John song!

Last edited:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
My next dio -----"Yellow Brick Road"

First Name
Robert
Hi g you definately have the eye for the detail, that is awesome and all scratch built? At least now I know what to aim for but very much doubt I could reproduce something like this. There's so much detail to take in, the weathering is so lifelike. All I can do is hope that my first dio with the Jagdpanzer Hetzer meets your approval when it's done

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Hi g you definately have the eye for the detail, that is awesome and all scratch built? At least now I know what to aim for but very much doubt I could reproduce something like this. There's so much detail to take in, the weathering is so lifelike. All I can do is hope that my first dio with the Jagdpanzer Hetzer meets your approval when it's done
No approval from me ever needed by anyone, a good effort is all that is required and the unabashed willingness to ask questions and seek advice from those more experienced than ones self. Remember the only stupid questions are the ones not asked. The experience will come with time and effort then you'll be surprised at what you can achieve!

soon enough you'll be giving help and advice when I've long since passed. Also many other great dios in forum to get inspiration from , never stop looking as things tend to slip away into "The Abyss" as I call it. also check out my other piece "Mien Kommeraden" in same forum for a bit more inspiration. Hope I'm not tooting my own horn too much :rolleyes:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Much better pics this time thanks. Now I can see just how good it looks.

Love it.

Maybe you should tell the whippersnapper that the British tank in the dio was called a crocodile...

Still a yellow brick road dio sounds like a challenge.....

Great work Jim.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Much better pics this time thanks. Now I can see just how good it looks.
Love it.

Maybe you should tell the whippersnapper that the British tank in the dio was called a crocodile...

Still a yellow brick road dio sounds like a challenge.....

Great work Jim.
Thanks Ian, have a Mother MK4 and a Whippet Hmmmmmmm...... :rolleyes: