December "Not a Group Build, Group Build"

F

Fenlander

OK, I realise that December is a busy month and that you may have better things to do but, on the back of the really well supported Battle of Britain 1:72 Not a GB, GB I have decided to set up another for December.

For those who want to,nothing is compulsory, here is Decembers FUN Not a Group Build, Group Build.

Again, it is 1:72 only please and the subject is any WWII military 'Vehicle'.

Can be a lorry, Tank, SP Gun, Jeep, Tanker, anything that can drive down a road under its own power.

Any nationality, any theatre of WWII.

Keep it fun, keep it cheap as chips and if you have something in the stash, great. If not get some old Airfix or Matchbox kit to have a go at. Keep it simple. Can be a diorama but by no means does it have to be.

The odder the better but a nice T34, Sherman or Tiger in 1:72 will be just as welcome.

Start any time on or after December the first, end is at the end of 2010

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
It just so happens i have some 1/72 scale WWII in me stash, and they was cheap too so i'm sorted.

Have fun, John

D

dm73

Another little 'un, i've just unstuck my fingers from the last one:cheesygrin:, will have to scour the local hobby shop for my next victim.

F

Fenlander

Just noticed, John's post of new stuff in the shop has some really interesting bits that will fit this Not a GB, GB perfectly. Anyone for the tank transporter?????

F

Fenlander

Just to clarify, this is a bit of fun so when I say 1:72 I do of course mean 1:72 or 1:76. Lots of stuff in 1:76 to and it isn't that much different.