Diorama? I'll show you a diorama!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Absolutely incredible and 1/32 as well.

ESCALA ESPANOLA: DIORAMA "MISTEL"...DINAMARCA 1945

Waaaay beyond me! I was toying with the idea of building exactly this Mistel combination after I built the Revell 1/32 Ju88 but I've gone right off the idea now for some reason LOL

Cheers

Steve

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
That is outstanding thanks for sharing.

First Name
Dave
Thats pretty special.How do these people find the time and skill to build something like that?.Must be retired and unmarried!.

S

Sky Raider

What a fantastic job, must have taken forever.

Great find.

Andy

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
It's not just the fantastic big models,it's the detail. Look how the Germans,just surrendered,have their kit laid out infront of them. The British look like they don't know what to do with them! It just tells a story in one "picture". I don't think I've seen a better diorama.

Steve

J

John Huggins

All i can say is OUTSTANDING so much to look at, totaly WKD.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Well that ticks ALL the boxes! It's even got a bucket! Awesome stuff.

Gern

A

andygh

That's exactly the kind of thing that makes me feel like taking up golf or summat :emo2:

C

CDW

\ said:
Well that ticks ALL the boxes! It's even got a bucket!
I can't see the random cat that some members on here sneak in though :smiling3: :smiling3: .... but .... even with that little dissapointment .... it's certainly the doggies dangly bits !!!!!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That is amazing! As dave said, its even got a bucket! It must be massive too and taken AGES! cheers tony

W

wanna_be_aviator

That's insane! The man's lost his marbles and went beyond perfection! You gotta be kidding! Too good.

A

AJay

That's a masterpiece! Makes me tired just thinking of how much work went into this. Thanks for sharing.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I said earlier it was good to see some of the old posts again and, lo and behold, this one pops up and reminds me of something I'd meant to say about this dio some time ago which had slipped my mind.

You wouldn't get your breath but I've seen this on another forum (Just visitin' - honest!) - and everyone there reckons it's rubbish 'cos the weathering is badly overdone!

You just can't please some folks.

Gern

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I give up, it's bin day here today, so guess what is going in it......!!

All is not lost 'cos me and the bride have just nabbed a Mr. O'Leary cheapo to Bergerac for £30 all in return for the two of us.........So I can recover from the shock in the old currant bun!

Hopefully see ya in 5 days,

Ron

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
I said earlier it was good to see some of the old posts again and, lo and behold, this one pops up and reminds me of something I'd meant to say about this dio some time ago which had slipped my mind. You wouldn't get your breath but I've seen this on another forum (Just visitin' - honest!) - and everyone there reckons it's rubbish 'cos the weathering is badly overdone!

You just can't please some folks.

Gern
Well it is heavily weathered but it would be churlish to say it is overdone. It's expertly done and IS a fantastic diorama.

Ron,it is supposed to cause INspiration,not DESperation :smiling5:

Enjoy your break.

Cheers

Steve