Down of the Samurai ;;

D

dougie

Looks great, the missus likes him too, great paintwork. sarah is maybe going to look for some Scottish figures... Never looked into that so don't know what's available

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks great Monica Very nice figure painting and the base sets it off nicely but not too noticeable great job

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you all so much for the great comments much appreciated,and so glad that you like him, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Looks great, the missus likes him too, great paintwork. sarah is maybe going to look for some Scottish figures... Never looked into that so don't know what's available
that would be a nice type to get Dougie,i have seen knights and that at about 90mm or 120mm but would be interested to

see whats out there also,a nice piper i would like, ;)

L

Laurie

You certainly have some talent and patience Moni.

Very nice figure. The skirt is very nicely finished. I like the way you have graded the tassels.

Laurie

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you Laurie,for your nice comments and so glad that you like him, :D

P

Paul P

Moni if i was you id enter it in the expo, after all whats the worst that can happen, i understand your trepidation and sometimes i struggle to understand where judges come from, ive entered stuff in competitions and won best of class and then entered the same figure in a different comp and got nothing :eek:, you just have to go with the flow. i think this is by far your best work, and yes there are things that can be improved but hey same with me, put it in the expo and see what happens oh and dont let being the farer sex put you off there are plenty of women modellers out there who beat the blokes hands down

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you Paul for such encouraging work which do mean a lot to me,and i understand fully what your

saying, :D

I still have a little time to think about it all,and a lot depends on the other half if i can have to time to do it,

as always there is some think more import for them than I,

and i will try to say well if i do and people like it,i may be able to get work for it,lol,

shell try that one, ;)

as it dose not scary me people saying well this and that ,at all i lean from that,o_O