finally

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is one superb build John. You must be well chuffed not only with the diorama, but your new camera aswell.

What is the turf made from? I reckon your lawn has a big chunk missing somewhere!

Big 5....

Ron

D

dubster72

Now that's a big dio with a lot of excellent work gone into it! Love the groundwork, the mud, figures & the staff car (is it a Horch? ).

Really great & I agree with Ron, well worthy of 5 stars.

Patrick

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
This is one superb build John. You must be well chuffed not only with the diorama, but your new camera aswell.What is the turf made from? I reckon your lawn has a big chunk missing somewhere!

Big 5....

Ron
the ground work is real soil with the stuff you buy from te model shop cant think what is calledmany thanks for your kind words

geegad

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's impressive! ***** from me too.

Gern

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great dio John. You have truly captured the scene. I can almost hear the "general" in the staff car asking how many targets they have destroyed. (or why they have stopped).

Like it a lot. Five starts worth with out a doubt.

Ian M

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
This is really, really nice John.

The thought that has gone into this is plain to see.

5 stars.

Tony.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Cheers Tony still got some more things to go into it then it's on to the nxt

Thanks for the kind words

Geegad

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic work john! The whole thing is just brilliant, especially loving the effect of the mud and grass. The camera seems to be working fine too, just one question- What are those things that look like round wicker tubes? Me being a total armour ignoramus and all that , i first thought they looked like some nice expensive wine cases!!!lol! ( serious note here: Please dont drink and operate heavy machinery/artillery LOL!!!) cheers tony

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Fantastic work john! The whole thing is just brilliant, especially loving the effect of the mud and grass. The camera seems to be working fine too, just one question- What are those things that look like round wicker tubes? Me being a total armour ignoramus and all that , i first thought they looked like some nice expensive wine cases!!!lol! ( serious note here: Please dont drink and operate heavy machinery/artillery LOL!!!) cheers tony
Cheers for you words nearly done just got to add a little bit more and the wine cases are actually shell cases I love armour and I still don't know why they wouldn't just use wooden boxes And as for the camera glad that I accidentally dropped it well that's what the enemy thinks I thought it was time for s new one lol

Cheers again Tony

John

B

Brickie

I assume they're holders for carrying shells in, so they don't get too bumped and banged over rough country.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Many thanks for the 5"

Cheers again

Geegad

P

Polux

Hi John.

Sorry for not post it before!! These holidays I don't use the "net" for visit the site.

What a great diorama!! I love the "workground"!!

Congratulations!! Another of yours fantastic dioramas!! Big 5*!!

Regards

Polux

S

Sky Raider

Great work, love the detail and the layout, Well done.

Andy