"""FINISHED"""Airfix 1/72 mirage 2000

First Name
john
C

Caledonia

Hi John, I like the look of the Mirage, hope you are going to do the colour scheme on the newspaper article. Cheers Derek

D

dubster72

Looks like an told kit John, but I reckon

you'll pull a good 'un out of it.

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
john
Now all primed and pre shaded managed to find some very correct/close enough old decals from another old box which need to be applied with lots of tlc that's if they don't disintegrate on impact lol post more pics later (car boot to attend ) thanks for looking and any comments regards John

D

dubster72

Liking what I see there John! You're flying through this one ... I'll get me coat!

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
john
Bit more progress just coated in Klear apply decals later thanks for looking/comments cheers John

D

dubster72

Excellent John! You'd never know the age of the kit from looking at that.

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
john
Advice required guys n girls I've been looking at my mirage and keep thinking does it need a Matt finish or should I leave it with the Klear finish thoughts very much appreciated thanks for any input John

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Super build John, love the paint finish. Another old kit given a new lease of life. Like Scott I think a matt coat would finish it nicely.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Wonderful work John, tend to agree with the matt coat, but still a superb paint-job.

Si:smiling3: