Gama goat.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimey Mark!!
That looks top drawer to me buddy :thumb2: ,
Some excellent effects you`ve got on this one...... The weathering looks just about spot on in my opinion..... certainly not overdone,(which can be easily done!),
Top Stuff mate,you should be rightly chuffed!!:cool:
Andy

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Excellent job on that one Mark. A very minor comment, it looks like you may need a touch of dust on the front red lights to tie them in with the rest.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mark
A great result. Weathering is spot on. You should be proud of what you have achieved here.
Jim

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Blimey Mark!!
That looks top drawer to me buddy :thumb2: ,
Some excellent effects you`ve got on this one...... The weathering looks just about spot on in my opinion..... certainly not overdone,(which can be easily done!),
Top Stuff mate,you should be rightly chuffed!!:cool:
Andy
Excellent job on that one Mark. A very minor comment, it looks like you may need a touch of dust on the front red lights to tie them in with the rest.
Appreciate your comments Andy thanks mate, it's not perfect but quite happy how it turned out.

Thanks for the comments Tim and yes I agree about the lights,in forgot to put them in before the dusting,forgot to put the tools on the back end as well.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi Mark
A great result. Weathering is spot on. You should be proud of what you have achieved here.
Jim
Thank you Jim, I resisted getting out the rust pigments this time and went for paints instead, still need practice but I think I actually got a pinwash I was quite happy with ,i can never seem to get them right! Used acrylic instead of enamel this time.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very, very nice indeed. Well done.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ooh very nice indeed Mark . There is a committee meeting later this morning I can see a Dog's being awarded.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That is the Bomb Mark........very convincing! :thumb2:
Rick H.