Gday from tasmania

M

matt hill

just saying hello and i will be posting some pics of mt 1/48 P47 n kit from Acadamy love my aircraft you guys dont know how lucky you are you have a wealth of aircraft you can see here we dont have much i would love to move to the uk but i wont bore you anymore and will say tally ho and get some pics up there for you to see

kind regards matt:thinking:

R

rjwood_uk

hi matt,

welcome to the scale-models.

i hope you enjoy what this site and its members has to offer. if you ever get stuck please feel free to ask, im sure everyone will be delighted to help!

if you have any more pics get them up!!

D

duncan

You`ve got some decent air museums and collections just over the water in Oz. and not too far away in NZ. Still UK is kinda spoiled in that respect. Lets see some of your work. Welcome.

S

squiffythewombat

Welcome aboard dude, theres some great people on this forums with tons of knowledge and everyones friendly!

tasmania...bet thats got better weather though!

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Hello Matt,great to have you here and looking forward to seeing some of your models soon.

A

AirshipsfNflyingboats

Hi greetings :emo13: Matt where in :zoo_taz: are you located??? Im not that far from Cosford Aerospace museum so if theres something you want pics of it might be an excuse to troll over there .......mind you on a bad day that could take as long as a trip to Sydney.....are sure you want swap???????:bye: Welcome Clive