group builds

N

noble

Can someone tell me what the next few group builds will be.

scott

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Scott the group builds left are WW1, Modern armour and Twin boom

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Or if you need to know more Scott http://www.scale-models.co.uk/group-build-chat/14267-2012-builds-get-you-christmas-wishes-list-out.html

Ian M

P

Polux

My excuses Ian. Don't kill me!!!

That still is absent time for the GB13, I would like to write this offer but not to forget later on.

After I read the fantastic and interesting thread of Tony, John and Andy. I have thought the interesting thing that is to look for information and to give form with our dioramas. Internet is a great tool to share things from off and allows them to show us. And if it was farther? I explain: a GB might be in a future slightly more specific than a general topic. An example: the pacific, we all are I begin a different model... It might seek for information of a battle or concrete event, decide the pieces that took part and grant the participants (3 tanks, a plane, two motorcycles....) and everyone do one of this models. My idea is to construct a "alone" virtual diorama between all. It would join moreover our work. I hope you all understand the general idea and condition, I commit an outrage to translating that to explaining well the offer.

Sorry again Ian!! I will be working in the idea and will propose in the correct time.

Regards. Polux